UPDATE 11:45 pm : Sorry everyone, but we have the winner. Marcelo from Bloomfield is the winner! We had two addtional winners who win pucks, as well. If you’d like to still try to figure them out, feel free to post your thoughts in the comments section!
Saturdays are going to be Guess That Devil day.
We had a few people who said that our Jacob Josefson picture last week was way too easy, so we’re making it much more difficult this time.
The winner of the contest will receive a red, large Ilya Kovalchuk jersey. You must follow three important rules to be eligible:
1) You must re-tweet the original link to the contest found HERE.
3) You must e-mail all five answers correctly to firstname.lastname@example.org to win. PLEASE INCLUDE your twitter handle & Facebook name in the e-mail so we can verify!
Note: This list includes current AND former Devils players
1. I once took a hit that left me partially paralyzed for a short period of time early on in my career.
2. I scored a big playoff series winning goal in the 2000’s that I have been quoted as saying that I scored with my eyes closed.
3. Aside from playing for the Devils, I also played for an expansion team.
1. I have a career-high of nine points with a Western Conference team.
2. I once was injured when my arm went through the photographers hole in the glass.
3. I had more goals in last year’s playoff run than I do as a career high for the regular season.
1. I scored the first goal of one of the Devil’s Stanley Cup Finals appearances.
2. I am currently, still to this date, the last player to score 50 goals for a Canadian original 6 team.
3. I was once deemed a “slapshot-artist” by Fleer trading cards.
1. I never won a game of the NCAA Division 1 hockey tournament despite playing in it twice.
2. I once signed a contract with the Devils for two years and $1.4 million.
3. My career high in points is 37.
1. I am a member of the “Triple Gold Club”
2. I am a six-time NHL All-Star.
3. I twice scored more points than my unusual number I wore.